WE'RE SO GLAD YOU CAME!
Thank you for visiting our website. Christ Community Covenant Church (fondly referred to as 4Cs) is a church founded in Christ and focused on people.
We hope to see you on Sunday morning! Our service times are 9:00 and 10:30 am in the Worship Center.
Want to get connected? Check out our ministries here
New to 4Cs? Here's what to expect on a Sunday morning:
* Enter our building on either the north or south side. There are parking spaces specifically for visitors in the north parking lot. If you need handicap accessibility, please use only the south entrance. You'll be greeted by friendly, welcoming folks and find that there's a place here for people from all walks and stages of life!
* Our Common Grounds coffee shop is in the north foyer (lower level). Visitors are treated to free designer coffees or breakfast items. Just let them know you're visiting!
* You'll find Kid Central, a secure check-in for Birth-5th grade at the top of the stairs (upper level) near the south entrance. Children are signed-in before going to the classroom (parents take them there). You're welcome to make sure your child feels comfortable before heading to the worship service in our Worship Center. The doors are near the south entrance on the upper level.
* Youth, 6th - 12th grades, begin their time in the Worship Center and are dismissed before the message to attend a time of teaching and fellowship designed just for them. On the 1st Sunday of the month, Youth attend the entire worship service and participate in communion if desired.
* Our worship service includes a variety of contemporary and traditional music presented by a talented team of musicians. The senior pastor, or someone from the pastoral/speaking team presents a Biblically-based message. We celebrate Communion on the 1st Sunday of each month.
* Newcomer's Gathering - 4Cs Staff will soon be hosting a time of informal Q&As. Check back here for time and date or contact Donni at Donni.email@example.com or x128.
We hope you enjoy our welcoming, casual vibe and find that the love of God has impacted our hearts, attitudes and actions! You are welcome to join us in the journey!