Leading Kids to Live and Love like Jesus
SUNDAY MORNING FOR KIDS
We love kids! Our kind and caring team of staff and volunteers help kids know God’s love and guidance for their lives in a friendly and safe environment. Parents – your child’s safety is top priority. Please check your children in at Kid Central, located at the top of the stairs by the Worship Center.
9:00 AM SERVICE:
- Nursery (birth – age 3) – Care and early Bible learning is provided for infants and toddlers.
Sunday School (age 4 – 5th grade) – We will be using the Kidmo! curriculum for this age group with fun, interactive video, music, and kid participation.
10:30 AM SERVICE:
- Nursery (birth – age 2) – Care and early Bible learning is provided for infants and toddlers.
- Sunday School (Preschool; Kindergarten; 1st – 5th grade) – We use “Orange” curriculum for these age groups
Elementary Parents: Children’s Moment every 2nd Sunday of the month. What that means is that the 2nd Sunday of most months, Elementary children will continue to check in at Kid Central, grab their label and then proceed into the Worship Center with their parents to worship together, there will be a children’s moment and once that is over children will be dismissed to their classroom. Teachers, Brittany and Paula will help make sure your child(ren) gets to the correct classroom and you will pick up as normal. We would like to do this for both hours so depending on which hour you attend, your child(ren) will be sitting with you during the worship time. (Please note there will be no Children’s Moment in December)
Important Children’s Ministry Programming Changes for November and December:
- November 24 we will have NO Sunday School during 2nd hour for Elementary kiddos. We will have Children Bulletins in back if needed. This is the day of our annual Thanks Service.
- December 15 we will have NO Sunday School during 2nd hour for Elementary kiddos as we want them to enjoy the Christmas Choir. Please remember those 5 years and up will be singing on stage during both services. In addition, we will have Children Bulletins in the back if needed.
- December 22 the little kiddos (2 years through 5 years) will be singing a song during both services. The music information for the kids upcoming singing will be in an additional e-mail so please look for that coming soon!
What is KICK?
K.I.C.K. (Kid’s in Christ’s Kingdom): If you are in K-5th grade please join us on Tuesday nights. Fun, belonging, connection, and growth with games, crafts, music, and an interactive Bible story!
We will meet together for games, craft and snack and Bible/worship time. We will start promptly at 6:30 pm and will be finished by 8:00ish pm. Parents are always welcome to stay and play or join any adult event that might be scheduled.
Our next meeting is Tuesday, November 19.
One of the changes for this fall is that we will be providing dinner to children whose parents are attending the Marriage Course starting at 6:00 pm in the Old Youth Center kitchen area for elementary children and if your child(ren) is younger, they will be eating in the Pre K/Kindergarten room with Miss Linda.
It’s Operation Christmas Child Time!!
All shoeboxes are due back Sunday, November 17
Fill a shoebox and send it to a child in need around the world! Any shoebox will do! Brochures are available at the Info Table near Common Grounds or at the Usher’s Stand outside the Worship Center. A collection table will be by the North Entrance lobby near Common Grounds.
“But Jesus said, “Let the little children come to Me, and do not hinder them! For the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”
— Matthew 19: 14